InterJournal Subject Areas and Editors
At present article submission is accepted in the following areas. A general discussion of the subject hierarchy is also available.
Click on the subject heading to see the subareas that are included.
Registration is unrestricted and will promote introduction of
additional journal areas.
Editorial Advisory Board:
- B. Alder, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- C. H. Bennett, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
- C. R. Cantor, Center for Advanced Biotechnology, Boston University
- I. Epstein, Chemistry Department, Brandeis University
- E. Hartmann, Tufts University and Newton Wellesley Hospital
- J. Kagan, Psychology Department, Harvard University
- M. Kardar, Department of Physics, MIT
- C. Langton, Santa Fe Institute
- M. L. Minsky, Media Laboratory, MIT
- G. Parisi, Physics Department, University of Rome
- H. E. Stanley, Department of Physics, Boston University
Managing editor: Y. Bar-Yam
System Administration and Development: J. Redi